Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Rose Beyond The Wall



In Memory of my DADDY


The Rose Beyond The Wall

A rose once grew where all could see,

sheltered beside a garden wall,...

And as the days passed swiftly by,

it spread its branches, straight and tall......

One day, a beam of light shone through

a crevice that had opened wide

The rose bent gently toward its warmth

then passed beyond to the other side
Now, you who deeply feel its loss,be comforted

- the rose blooms there-its beauty even greater now, nurtured by

God's own loving care.

***********


I miss you Daddy every day of every year, but even more so this time of year. I visited you today and I cried, and I told you all the things I needed to tell you. I just hope that you know how much I will always love you and how much I miss you and you will never be forgotten.

Love Always,

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment