Sunday, February 12, 2012

KATHY'S BIRTHDAY PARTY WITH CUPCAKES,COCKTAILS AND ELVIS



Menu


Liquore Cupcake Towers


Pina Colada Cupcakes w/ Coconut Rum

Strawberry Margarita Cupcakes

Lemon Vodka Cupcakes

Chocovino Cupcakes w Lava centers

Peach Bellini Cupcakes w/ Peach Schnapps and Cointreau

Blue Velvet Cupcakes In Honor of Elvis

Pecan Crusted Brownies soaked in Crown Royal


Beverages

Peach Bellini Sherbet Punch

Sodas


Entrees

Tomato Basil Soup

Bread sticks and Parmesan

Spicy Sweet Meatballs

Antipasti Platter


Chips and Dips

Nut Assortment


Door Prizes and Party Games

Cocktail Attire




I am so pleased to have Billy Wayde

one of the best Elvis tribute artists in the world

as the entertainment for my Birthday Party.

*******

When I was a little girl my Daddy used to sit me down beside him and he would play "Boogie Woogie" Elvis songs for me on the chapel organ at the Funeral Home. Those were some of my happiest childhood memories.
*******

No comments:

Post a Comment