Saturday, January 26, 2013

RUSTIC INN JACKSON HOLE WY

 When we walked into our cabin ,we were greeted with a Floral arrangement, a bottle of wine, wyoming beer on ice, a platter of chocolate covered strawberries and a cheese and fruit plate
 The entire room was strewn with red rose petals
 This is the creek and the little waterfall outside our cabin
 This bridge spans the creek and was one of the many pretty views from our cabin
This is our cabin/ suite. It was beautifully decorated. They provide Moulton Brown toiletries which a fabulous and there are always fresh fluffy towels and plenty of them. The bathroom even has a heated floor. There is  a stereo in the room which was great for playing a cool jazzy cd  I bought along the way . Its very quiet and serene there. The staff is A-1 and I'd give the entire experience 5 stars.
 
The staff made reservations for our dinners out and for all our excursions. They took us to and from anywhere we wanted to go. Anything I could possibly want was provided. Any question I had was answered, and expectation I had was fulfilled and exceeded.
 
On our last day I asked if they would mind taking me to a nursing home so I could give away the beautiful arrangement in our room and a bible that had been given to me by a stranger in town. With out hesitation they drove me there and waited for me.
 
When I wanted to order wild game to have shipped home for our Big Christmas Party, they handled that.
 
Apres ski my husband and his new found ski buddies homesteaded the bar which is beautiful and rustic. We were introduced to Wyoming whiskey and a fabulous array of cocktails.
 
We also took advantage of the spa services. My husbsand had a full body massage which was much needed after 2 full days of skiing, and I had the rose wrap which was delightful.
 
We enjoyed our stay so much we are planning on staying there again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment