Sunday, June 23, 2013

EVIL EYE REMEDY

I am not generally a superstitious person, But every day for 6 months something bad was happening to me. Not a day went by that everything I tried to do wasn't 3 times as difficult to get done because some unforeseen, uncontrollable problem came up. For instance in two different vehicles a truck in a different lane from me threw a rock that broke my windshields, if I had a deadline my Internet would go out, if my husband was going to call my phone would go dead zone, if I washed my bed linens the cat would barf on the freshly remade bed, nothing was going right and it was nothing I could control.
 
Apparently I don't quite have the patience of Job, 6 months is my breaking point. So, I looked on line for ojos and evil eye cures etc. Finally I called my neighbor and friend. She is of Hispanic background and I figured she would know what the ritual was all about.
 
She came over with her brother. She brought artificial flowers, olive oil and the biggest eggs I have ever seen. She made me lay on the floor, she told me to take 2 eggs , putting one in each hand and rub the eggs all over my body to draw out the curse, then she dipped the flowers into the olive oil and started swatting me hard with them, after a few minutes she brought a glass of water and had me break the eggs into it.
 
Then she and her brother started laughing. I was like what are ya'll laughing at. They said there is no such thing as evil eye, just know you are surrounded by friends that love you and you wont have anymore bad luck.
 
Well say what you will, the broken eggs did have odd white stuff in them and I haven't had anymore bad luck since then.
 
From what I read that after you do the egg thing, the evil eye returns to the person who put it on you. With in days I heard that this woman who was jealous and hated me for absolutely no reason was fired from her job and now bad stuff is happening to her. So maybe there is something to it, and maybe my friends are assholes...lol

No comments:

Post a Comment