Saturday, October 1, 2011

Gourmet Finds.....

While shopping at World Market today ,I came across these items . Torani syrups in Toasted marshmallow, Honey Vanilla, Caramel, and Chai Tea. I think these will be great glazes for my holiday cakes.These flavors are ones that I don't regularly see.
How could I go wrong with dark chocolate filled with sweet espresso. Nice little after dinner sweet.


Truffle oil has been a love since my husband and I visited La Buena Tavola in Seattle Pikes Market District. The value for size seemed pretty good on this product. I haven't used it yet to see if I really got a deal. In the fall I love making soups such as Potato, Butternut Squash, Mushroom even White Lima Beans and drizzling a few drops of truffle oil on top . It definitely adds an elegant dimension to each dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment