Friday, October 28, 2011

PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE WITH PUMPKIN ALE

I read a post about a Bakery in Buffalo New York

making Pumpkin Ale cupcakes with cream cheese frosting.

Since I own " Texas Tipsy Cakes" and formulate all the recipes personally.

I was excited to try and use Pumpkin Ale.

This cake came out wonderful, it is now my favorite Fall Cake.


I made a Pumpkin Spice Cake with Golden currants ,

chopped pecans , and whole pecans for the top ,

I added butterscotch and the Pumpkin Ale to the mix.

The cake came out Intensely flavorful and moist.

I then glazed it with a blend of Pumpkin Ale and Pumpkin Pie Syrup.

I can't wait to debut this cake for my friends and family at the next big event.


PUMPKIN SPICE CAKE WITH PUMPKIN ALE

is now on the Menu at

"TEXAS TIPSY CAKES"

No comments:

Post a Comment